Potty Poems and Toilets Poetry
The potty poems and toilet poetry open in same window
so just click back to here or hit the links when you're done.
Page 1 | Page 2
- Borrowed poetry, professionally written probably.
- Ode to a toilet
- A short potty poem that purges the soul.
- Short funny toilets poetry about log-istics.
- My favorite place
- Time well wasted on this potty poems humor.
- Coin operated
- The perils of pay toilets poetry.
- Classic health potty poems.
- Drunken whizzer
- A word of caution when whizzing.
- One of the funniest classic washrooms rhymes.
- I am woman
- Female problem funny toilets poetry.
- Sick of the crap
- Tired of the same old writings on the wall?
- Gas station poem
- A real stinker of a gas station attendant playing a joke.
- Too long on the toilet
- The perils of too much toilet time.